Code Of Conduct
We ask our employes to treat other people with respect, act fairly in dealing with customers, suppliers and other stakeholder organisations, comply with all laws and regulations. The company commits to maintaining integrity in financial reporting and operating a control framework that includes environmental, and health and safety policies.
Hammerson is committed to complying with all laws and regulations. Hammerson will carry out their contractual obligations in a proper and timely manner, and not in breach of contract.
Hammerson is required to keep proper accounting and other records which give a true and fair view of the financial position, results of operations, transactions, assets and liabilities so as to enable Hammerson to make full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosures in all reports it is required to publish, file or submit to shareholders and others and in all communications which it publishes.
In summary, Hammerson has high standards of conduct and, in pursuit of these:
- Treats people with respect
- Acts fairly in dealing with customers, suppliers and other stakeholder organisations
- Complies with all laws and regulations
- Maintains integrity in financial reporting
- Operates a control framework that includes environmental, and health and safety policies
The Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct (“the Code”) has been prepared to help staff, whether employed or otherwise, fulfil their personal responsibilities in this respect. The Code is set out under the following headings:
1. Compliance with the Code
2. Personal behaviour
3. Dealings with stakeholders
4. Anti Fraud, Bribery & Corruption Measures
5. Share dealing
6. Security of information